Tender Seedlings Ayyam-I-Ha's Party

Last Friday was Tender Seedlings (Baha'i Class and playgroup for toddlers and preschoolers) Ayyam-I-Ha's Party!

It was, as far as the kids are concern, the best Ayyam-I-Ha's party ever!!!
We really have a great time and I will keep this post short because there are lots of pictures for this one!!

The house where we hold the class had been brilliantly decorated by our hosts (Fereshthe and Kaz), and when everyone arrived we started with the chanting of Baha'i Prayers, then we had a little 'questions and answers' session about Ayyam-I-Ha and what it means. Then with all the kids and parents present, we got up and sang and dance to an Ayyam-I-Ha song. We had some games and the food was really great too. The kids were hook to the table where all the candy and lollies were!! lol... Then we gave them the gifts which Auntie Dori had picked for them and the little ones were in heavens!! They immediately opened their presents to play with them and before we know it, the house was a war zone with confetti and streamers and toys all over the place. But it was so much fun to see the kids happy, which made us, parents, very happy too...
Then the whole bunch of us headed to the big 'Bollywood Night' Ayyam-I-Ha Party (more on this in the next post).

You cannot imagine how hard it was for me to get good and decent pictures of the kids together, they were so happy and excited and of course it was almost impossible to make them pose for the camera for even just a tiny second, but anyway, here are the pictures of the Tender Seedlings Ayyam-I-Ha Fiesta:













post signature

No comments: