Happy Naw-Ruz 166

Tonight, after sunset, after the last day of the fasting month, we, the Baha'is all around the world, will be celebrating 'Naw-Ruz' (our new year).

And this year, Naw-Ruz has an extra special significance for us, as this year, the date 21 March, coincides with the 100th anniversary of the interment of the remains of the Bab on Mount Carmel, in Haifa. If you want to read more about it, click here.


Mona is getting all excited over here... We cleaned the house and got everything ready for this big celebration and we sorted out the which new outfits we will be wearing for the 3 Naw-Ruz Party we are going to.... so much fun!!!

And this morning, when I logged into facebook, I saw that my brother Brian (the one who lives in France) has created a challenge for the 'best naw-ruz' card!! I had to participate of course (no need to say who is going to win this one hands down, right bro?!! lol...just kidding... or maybe not!! lol...)
So here is a little card I made, 'expresso style', this morning:

Happy Naw-Ruz 166
with all our love,
from Mona and Sabby
xoxox


post signature

1 comment:

4EverStriving said...

I was doing a Google search on Naw Ruz images tonight and came across your beautiful Naw Ruz card! (I'm sure you won the contest, right?)

I hope you had a wonderful Naw Ruz. Happy (almost) Ridvan from Wilmette, Illinois, USA.

With Baha'i love,
Ellen