Ayyam-I-Ha's gifts saga must come to an end!

So yeah, like I mentioned in my previous posts, I gave Mona a few little gifts, all spread over 6 days.
Here are the pictures for Ayyam-I-Ha gifts of day 5 and 6, but before I show them to you, let me do a little recap of what Mona got so far from me...

Day 1: Playdoh and Accessories
Day 2: Echo Microphone, Art Smock and Butterfly stickers
Day 3: Talking Camera and Ballerina book with complete accessories
Day 4: Cute little Teddy Bear (her choice)

And Day 5: Books and Books and More Books:


And Day 6: DVDs (PlaySchool and Justine Clarke)


I am pretty sure now that Mona understood what Ayyam-I-Ha was all about!!! lol...
But I think what she loved most of all, was the fun parties and gifts she received from everyone!!

Thank you all so much for your gifts.
We love you and hoped you had a wonderful Ayyam-I-Ha celebrations as much as we did!

Still to come... post of Ayyam-I-Ha's picnic and last party!!! But I need to go to bed now, as tomorrow I have to wake up before dawn to eat and say prayers as the Baha'i Fast starts tomorrow...
post signature

No comments: