What do we have here?!?

I got a question for you!
Can you guess what's in the bag???


Well, it's my Ayyam-I-Ha and Naw-Ruz gift combine!!
Yep, my mum, mami-joon, from Mauritius gave me the most exciting, cutest and extremely needed little gadget!!

A new digital Camera!!
A beautiful, sleek and hot camera!!
An Olympus Stylus mju 1040!!!

It's a 10 mega pixels and 3x optical zoom, a 2.7" LCD screen and lots and lots of other cool modes and functions! It's super slim and weighs only 108g and comes with 1 year warranty.

It's RRP is 299$ but I got a super great deal on this one!! I was so proud of myself, for the way I negotiated with the sales guy!! (Hmmm, let's say I just used my feminine charms on him... lol)
I got a free camera case (priced at 26$ - was the most expensive one at the store!) and I also got a 3 in 1 Mirco SD (2GB) at the price of 10$ instead of 38$ and....... wait for it..... wait for it..... the camera itself at the price of 250$!!!
Instead of paying 363$ I paid a total of 260$ for the whole deal!!! Is that a bargain or what!!

It's hot baby!! It's bright red stylish, glossy and sizzling hot baby!!
It's actually gonna be my sweet little baby for a while!!
Ahhhh, I've been dreaming for this day to arrive for a couple of months now!!
(Since Mona broke my older olympus camera at the park when she kicked her soccer ball right in the camera while I was taking a shot of her.. lol..)

To switch it on, you just have to slide down that red 'lens protecting faceplate' and slide it back up to switch the camera off!! I just love that thing!!!

Oh and the buttons at the back, lights up in a blue/purple light when the camera is in use!! It's just stunning and totally lustrous!! I love it!! The buttons are so soft, it's like using a touch screen! I think it's one....

It's also got a video recorder and so many other great functions!!
The auto function is really great. The camera analyses the scene and then applies optimum settings to get the most amazing results in the shots! I was stunned by the quality of the shots! I didn't even had to edit them on photoshop!!! I usually edit ALL of my pictures on photoshop!! This time I didn't have too, and that was just by using the auto function!

Here are some pictures I took from my new little baby:
And here we were testing out the 'smile detection' automatic shot! When the camera is on that mode, it will focus on the subject until it can detect a smile!! And it automatically takes the shot when the smile is detected. And it was really quick to detect too!! We were just blown away by this function!! lol... so of course we tried it out and even tried to trick the camera... but it can detect a smile even when your mouth is closed!!

I absolutely LOVE my new baby, I mean camera!!
Thank you so much mami-joon cherie, for this really super duper great gift!!
I can finally record videos again and you can expect to see some, I mean lots of videos of Mona, specially videos of her 3rd birthday!

Now, I'm gonna go read the instruction manual and learn how to use this little baby!!
THANK YOU MUM!!! LOVE YOU!!! LOVE YOU!! and Love the camera too... lol...

post signature

No comments: