Special Ayyam-I-Ha Suprise gift from Mauritius

Where do I begin to explain what happened on Saturday morning!!!!

Mona woke up to a really big big surprise!!! A Big Red Shinny Box!!!

Mona's grandmother, Mami-Joon, from Mauritius, sent Mona a surprise gift for Ayyam-I-Ha.
It was truly a dream come true for my dear little Mona, as she had been longing for one of those for a long long time now....

You cannot imagine the surprise and excitement building up while she was opening the big red present!! And when she realized what was the picture on the box...

... she was ballistic with joy, exhilaration, and happiness!! I thought I had to ventilate her!!! lol...
She was jumping up and down... and was so excited that she lifted the whole box (which was quite heavy) to show me what it was and to beg me to quickly open it for her!!! lol....

She was quite impatient for me to put the famous toy together!! She even helped me to put it together and was a great assistant!! lol...

Mona received this beautiful hot pink shopping trolley from her mami-joon!!
She was so happy and hadn't stop playing with it since then!!

Here she was saying 'Thank you Mami-Joon' while I was taking the picture!! lol...

She even put her Dora doll in the shopping trolley to take her shopping! Making sure her seat belt was on nicely.... safety first!! lol...

She was even talking to her Dora doll, explaining to her what they needed to buy from the shop (milk, sugar, bread and eggs!!) lol....

Later that day, we called Mami-joon to wish her a happy Ayyam-i-Ha and to thank her for the beautiful shopping trolley! Mona expressed her excitement and thanks by yelling very loudly over the phone!! My ear almost went deaf.

Thanks mum, we love you and miss you lots...
Happy Ayyam-I-Ha mami-joon!!
xoxox

post signature

No comments: