She's turning 3


My babygirl is growing up!!
Yep, and it's her birthday soon... and boy oh boy, is she excited about it... she keeps talking about it several times a day!!


Last Saturday, I took her to the city and we had a lovely few hours there, and I took the opportunity to visit the big toy shop at Rundle Mall, ToyRus.
I got her 4 little gifts (pictured above). But as you can see from the picture there are only 3 left!!

Yes, that's right, she begged me to give her the birthday gifts from the moment we got home on Saturday afternoon till Sunday morning, when I gave in!!
I had to explained to her several times that if I gave her all her gifts she wouldn't have any to open at her birthday party and that she would be sad if she didn't have any gifts to open then!! And guess what she answered back: "I will be happy because mummy and daddy will buy more gift for my birthday."
lol... She is so intelligent and have great come backs for anything you have to say!!

So we made a pact and we decided to open the smallest gift on Sunday and to keep the other gifts for the birthday!! And boy, was she happy about that!!!

And here she is posing for the camera with her little 'Dora Fairy Princess' doll.

Mona had a funny request for her birthday, she absolutely wants to have pink birthday card!!
Wherever we go, at the news agency, the supermarket, or any other shops, she will magically find the stationery section and choose a pink card and a pink envelope and would then ask me, really I should say, beg me, to buy it for her!!! I still haven't bought one for her just yet...
but it's really funny that she would choose her own birthday greetings card for herself...

post signature

No comments: