A Personal Message..............To Papijoon

Dear readers,

We interrupt the emission of this blog to post a very personal message to Papijoon!
-----------------------------------------

Hello Papijoon,

Mona here....

I wanted to sing you a little song..... I hope you will like it....





And just in case you didn't understand what I said at the end of the video:
I whispered a few "I love you papijoon!" and then I said: "Thank you and take care!" lol..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPIJOON

WE LOVE YOU
xoxox

post signature

P.S: (Sabby here), while i was posting this video, Mona said to me:
"I miss papijoon and mamijoon! Is mamijoon awake? I need to call her! lol
Then she said, I haven't seen mamijoon and papijoon and uncle brian, i need to go to mauritius to see them, maybe tomorrow I can go to mauritius if we don't have a busy busy day!"

Awww, she is soooo cute... and oh how I wish, we could just get up tomorrow and come there to see you guys!
xoxox

No comments: