Play Park, Birthday and Naw-Ruz Celebration continues...

On Monday 23rd, we went strolling on the Parade to enjoy the almost end of the summer...
We went to have some ice-cream with our friend Nushan, and later on we went to the play park to sit back and relax while Mona ran around and made some new friends...

Here I present to you my new photography model: Miss Nushan!!


Ain't she the poser of the year!! lol...


And here are the kids having fun... euh... I mean Mona and auntie Nushan... lol


And look who came to sit next to me... a little birdy...
maybe I don't need Nushan to model for me after all... lol..



And here is Mona playing 'catch me if you can' with her new found friend...


Later that evening, we were invited to the Persian Restaurant by mamani, as it was her husband's birthday... We were so hungry and eat so much, that I completely forgot to take any pictures.... lol...
After the dinner, we went back to Mamani's house for cake and tea and also for our Naw-Ruz's gifts... So, here are some pictures of the rest of the evening:


Mona hiding under the table...


Mamani and Hamid


Hamid and Mamani and Mona receiving her Naw-Ruz gift from her great-grandma


Mona and Negin, opening the Naw-Ruz gifts...


post signature

No comments: