Visiting old friends

I have a few blog updates to make.... was very busy during Ayyam-I-Ha Celebrations, but now that I have some free time... let me share with you what we've been up to in the past couple of weeks or so (before Ayyam-I-Ha)...

So a few weeks back, after coming back from the gym, I told Mona that we were going to visit some old friends, and if she remembered 'Danny' and 'Emilia'?
You see 'Danny and Emilia' and their parents recently moved back to Adelaide and we didn't get a proper time to go see them and catch up with them. Last time we saw them was when they came to visit us, about 6 months or so ago (see this post here).

So when I told Mona that we were going to see them and that we are going to have a nice time playing at their house, she got really excited!!! And when I asked if she remembered them, she gladly said: "Oh mummy, I'm so happy to see Danny and OLIVIA again! They are my best friends!!!"
She was so excited to just go and play with kids her age that she gave Emilia a new name!!! lol...

Here are some pictures of our dear friends and Mona playing with them:

(Emilia and Daniel)

(Martha pushing very heavy Nushan and Mona on the swing)

(Mona really loving the swinging with Nushan)

(Watch out.... here she comes!!)

(Ooops... what happened there!?!)

(Kids will be kids.... even Nushan!! lol)

(Auntie Nushan and Martha reading a story to Mona)

(I love this picture of them 3 together!!)


Can't wait to do that again... It was really fun spending time together with friends...

post signature

No comments: