'Bollywood Night' Ayyam-I-Ha party

So Friday night, after the Tender Seedlings Ayyam-I-Ha party, we all went to my dear francophone friend, Yassi, house' for a 'Bollywood Night' dress-up and movie party!
It was awesome!
We had lovely Indian food, almost everyone came all dressed-up Indian style and after the dinner, we watched a Bollywood Movie with one of my favourite Indian actress, Rani Mukherjee. Unfortunately I couldn't watch the movie till the end (didn't even get to watch till half way, because bollywood movies goes on for ages, at least 3hrs!!! and I have a toddler who had already been to a party and was dead tired!! lol)
But we had a great time and great laughs too... and lots of French speaking!!! lol

Here are some of the pictures:








post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mona Baby you are looking so cute dear..............top bollywood movies