Where is my husband?!?

This girl does say some of the funniest things ever!!

This morning, I was showing her some new pictures of her uncle Brian in France (via facebook), she was so happy that her uncle had also put some of her pictures on his facebook photo album.
So she was asking me 'who is that?' and I explained that this man is my brother Brian and he is your uncle, your 'amu'. She was so happy and said: "oh wow, MY uncle!!"

Then she paused for a instant and asked in a very serious and concerned tone:
"Where is my husband mummy?"

What do you want me to answer to that!! I couldn't find any brilliant answers either, because i was too busy laughing!! lol...

And the other day she told to her grandma that she needed to go home to go see her brother and sister!! Hubby and I looked at each other and wondered if we had invisible kids or children that we weren't aware of!! lol...

And it's really true what people say about kids, they really do have the funniest things to say! And boy do we love it when that happens!!

Here the first pictures of Mona taken on the first day of 2009:


post signature

No comments: