Dead tired and Day 23 of Project 365

23/365
Cool Chocolate ICE Drink... Yum!

(Image can be click for larger view)

Gosh I'm flat tired today! I just want to go throw myself in bed and sleep like forever...
Today was a 'not so hot day', which meant that it was the perfect day to go out with Mona. We walked for hours, well i did, she would go back in her stroller whenever she got tired, we went to the library, we went shopping and ... we went to the park!! There was almost nobody at the park today, so I had to play with her and she made me run!! lol... we ran a lot!!!!! And now my feet are dead and I feel so tired and sleepy and it's not even 8pm!!
This shot is of her having a cold ice chocolate drink after the park. I love the angle I got for this shot... We were sitting just in front of the patio screen doors at the cafe, and I was trying to avoid the light coming from the glass panes, so I put the camera on the table and got this awesome shot of her...

Actions used:
TRA 2: Lux hard, Pool party, vignette blur hq at 35%
PW: Quick edge burn at 25%
post signature

No comments: