Project 365

After thinking it over and over again and online friends requesting (almost begging) me to join in the fun, I finally decided to succumb and take the plunge to do Project 365.
(Yes, girls, I am doing it with you all... lol).

I was not sure about doing Project 365, because I don't know if I would be able to post a photo a day for the whole year consistently, but then again, I don't have to post daily, just as long as I do take the photos daily and post them on my blog, right!
I might post several photos in one go and even thinking of doing a weekly/monthly scrap layout from time to time. But I will mainly keep it to photography.

One of my goals this year, is to improve my photography skills and what a better way to do that than taking a photo a day? Right!

I know I am late and that I've missed a few days (we are already day 12 here in Australia) but what the heck, I don't want to wait an entire year to do it the 'right' way! (But like Jess mentioned, I did post several pictures since the 1st of Jan on my blog already, so I'm not that late, lol, just missed a couple of days...)

So yeah, expect to see my photo-story this year!

post signature

No comments: