Day 24 to 27 of P365 and extra shots


27/365
My two sleeping babies
This shot was taken this afternoon, right after lunch. We were watching a movie and hubby fell asleep on my shoulders, then Mona went in his arms and she too started to sleep. They both look so cute, so I managed to get up without waking them and took this shot.
(Actions used from TRA2)

26/365

Deep Blue Vanilla Sky
Coming back from grocery shopping and saw this gorgeous sky, had to take a shot.
(Actions used from TRA2)

25/365

One Girl Marching Band
This was during our afternoon playtime. We had just finished playing with building blocks when Mona decided she wanted to play dress-up. She put on one of her old sun-hats and a handbag that mami-joon gave to her. Those were enough for her as dress-up. Then she wanted to play 'musical marching band' and got our my pot lids to make some really cool music, which sounded more like atrocious loud banding noise to me!
(Actions used: TRA2 and PW)

24/365

View of my street
This is what you see when you are coming down my street. I love those huge green trees on both side of the road and how they merge together in the middle to give shade. The photo really doesn't do it any justice, it's truly breath taking....
(Actions used: TRA2)

---------------------------------------

Here are a few more shots of Mona and Naysan.
I just couldn't resist taking more photos of them, they just looked so cute together and the 3 of us had a great time laughing and enjoying each other's company on this very very hot day! We stayed inside today, because it was really hot day (41 degrees) and apparently it's gonna be this hot all week long!! I say long live the air con and bring on the ice-creams!!





And some more shots of Mona, the One girl marching band!! lol

No comments: