Surprise visit from Babaee


We had a very pleasant surprise this afternoon! Our neighbour, Munirh, was over today, teaching me the secrets and techniques of Persian cooking (more about that in another post soon), and we were having tea when my father in law came over with his wife and son.


We haven't seen them in a long time and i was actually telling my Munirh how much i missed them and needed to go visit them, when they knocked on the door. I was so surprised and Mona of course was so happy and excited to see his uncle Ryan and his Babaee and Mamani (grandpa and grandma).

They came bearing gifts as usual, gifts for Mona and brought some fresh fruits, again as usual.
They had gone cherry picking earlier and brought us some beautiful red cherries! (J'ai tout de suite pensee a toi maman cherie, je me souviens combien tu aimait en manger lors de ton sejour en Australie).

Of course Mona and Ryan had such a wonderful time playing and making lots of noise. And my neighbour kept praising me with my in laws... lol. They were also quite impress with the big improvement i made in Farsi language! I have to admit that I have actually been speaking a lor more Farsi since i met my new neighbours lol...

Then Babaee started to take pictures of Mona and Mona was happily posing for him. It was so cute. She is a real poser and she would let him know when she was ready for him to take the picture!! lol...
Here are some more pictures:

post signature

No comments: