Playing around...

Today, I decided to not post anything about 'Tender Seedlings' on this blog, at least not for now.
We did have the class today, but i will post all about that in my new blog for Tender Seedlings. I'll let you know when it's done, and will post the link to it on this blog, so you all can go check it out.

Also I was playing around with some old photos in photoshop. I wanted to lomoified (it's called a 'Lomo' or 'Lomo Image' really) the pics to get that old feel to it and really make them pop out, so I tried different things out using vignettes etc, but finally came to use an action from Coffeeshop, and I totally loved the end results! (I also add overlays the 2 last pics.)
And I get a feeling that you will be seeing a lot of this action in my photos from now on...

(Meeting Mami-joon for the first time - at the airport)

(Mum and Dad at the Baha'i Office in Brighton)

(Mona singing with a 1kg bumbell)

(Hubby and his mum at a Baha'i Conference)

post signature

No comments: