What I Want...

Since it's my birthday on Sunday, and since I am doing a lot of thinking about turning 30,
I thought I'd share a bit more about me and my thoughts here (since this blog is mostly about Mona and that I rarely post about anything else that doesn't relate to her).

So this layout pretty much resume everything!! I named it "What I Want".

(click image for a larger and detailed view)

Title reads:
"At this very moment, today, right now, I want to"

Text reads:
"Take a class in photography, take a dance class, read more books, take a yoga class, go to a spa retreat, exercise consistently, become a vegan, pray more often, love and serve God more, be a better mother, have another child, adopt a child, keep holding hands with my husband, control my anger, go out more often, go shopping, be in the Holy Land, go on holiday in Mauritius, spend time with my parents, laugh like crazy with my brothers, travel and explore, start a new career, study child psychology, become a Montessori teacher, open my own preschool. I want to be happy. I want to be in love. I want to grow and learn. I want to teach and share. I want to create and make art. I want to leave a legacy. I want to be me."

post signature

No comments: