Some more crafts

We have been doing a fair bit of crafts lately, well ok got to admit it, it's more like everyday!!
So yeah, we try to do something creative everyday, either some painting, coloring/drawing, using shapes and colors and using all sorts of materials to create something funny and amusing for little fingers...
And of course we do lots of crafts using papers, where little Mona uses her new skill of cutting papers with her scissors!
Everyday, as I bring out my crafts bag (a hot pink cloth bag), as soon as Mona sees it, well first of all she knows it's craft time and secondly she immediately ask for her scissors!!
She is slowly mastering this one out by herself (as she clearly rejects and pushes away any help from mummy, she really wants to do it all by herself like a big girl!). And she is getting quite good at cutting I must say!

So on my birthday we did some painting and cutting and made these lovely flowers called 'Love Stems' out of toilet paper rolls. (I found the idea on another blog).



And yesterday we did some more cutting and I cut out some boy, girl and little monster shapes for Mona. She of course withing a few seconds cut them all apart into little pieces lol (so glad I took the pics just as I gave the shapes to her!! lol).


post signature

No comments: