Tea Party with cousin Ajay

On Sunday 29 March (which was papijoon's birthday by the way!), Mona's cousin Ajay and his dad came over at our house to have a little tea party.

Well actually, they came to bring Mona her Naw-Ruz gift...
...which was a 'Dora Tea Party Set'. A tiny tea set in real porcelain!!

M: Hey Ajay, would you like some tea?
A: Ok, but just one cup, I have to go soon, I have some very serious work to do today.
M: Alright... I'll make you one quick cup, here you go!

M: How about some milk, would you like some?
A: Sure I do, I love my tea with milk!

M: Would you like some sugar with that?
A: Oh yes, I would love to... I like sweet tea!
M: Oh wait, let me get that for you!
A: Ah thanks!
M: You're welcome dear cousin!

A: Oh dear, this tea is delighful!
M: Yes, I know... I make quite a delicious tea, if I can say so myself!!

M: Would you like some more dear cousin?
A: Oh yes please, we always have time for a second cuppa tea!
M: Come back soon for another tea party with me!
A: I sure will!!! Bye!


Now, that was fun to write! :) LOL!!!

post signature

No comments: