Sue's Birthday

Last Wednesday was Sue's Birthday....

After the Baha'i 19 Day Feast, Nushan and myself went to meet up with Sue and some friends at the Pool Room in the city.
I have never been to 'Empire Pool Lounge' before... it was just awesome!
And they played really cool music too which made us dance along... lol
I haven't had this much fun since ages.... and little did I know that the fun had just begun!! lol...


Nushan and the Birthday Girl, Sukriti


Nushan, Sue, me and Sue's friend

After playing billiard, we went for dinner at China Town. And had the most awesome food!!


First round of food...


Us eating... (Nushan, me, Abdul and Raj)


The girls again...

Then, after dinner, the lights went off and out game the waitress with the birthday cake and everyone, absolutely everyone in the restaurant cheered and sang along to 'Happy Birthday to you!'




Sue blowing the candles...


... and cutting the cake!


We had so much fun at the restaurant and the jokes were cracking and flying from every corner!! lol... Gosh, we laughed so much that night...

After the dinner and desert, the girls decided that it was time for me to experience clubbing in Adelaide, so the whole gang of us headed to HQ in the city, as it was 'Miami Night' there and we danced the night away... lol...

I was quite not so sure about going there at first, but the guys reassured me that they would stay closed and Abdul did a great job at that... lol...
All in all, it wasn't that bad, but to be honest, I don't think clubbing is my type of 'fun' activity... maybe it's just the mother in me talking or maybe it's just proof that I'm getting older...lol...

post signature

No comments: