Her first 'real' hair cut...

On Friday 3rd of April, Mona got her first 'real' haircut!
I say 'real' haircut, because so far she only had a trim when she was one year old, and a few fringe cuts (read here: 'very badly cut') by her mommy!!

Mona's hair has grown really long and since they are very very curly (like her parent's hair!), it is getting really really hard to brush them daily! And even harder to get her to wash her hair, because she knows that what would follow would be painful for her!!!

So I decided it was time for a cut! A serious one!
And since I've made this decision, Mona and me couldn't be any happier... it is a breeze (literally) to brush and wash her hair now...

This is a video of Mona getting her hair cut by Anna, a hairdresser and friend of her uncle.
She came over at mamani's house and gave Mona a 'free' haircut!



I was amazed at how well Mona followed all the instructions. She was really excited to get her hair cut, and she didn't frown nor wiggle once... she was the perfect hair client!

See how happy she was when she first saw her short hair!
It did took a little bit for me to get accustomed to her new look, but Mona took it all in and completely adopted her new look from the get go!

I totally LOVE her hair now, even better than before!


And a big thanks goes to Anna who did a great job!

post signature

No comments: