More cuteness from our trip to the Zoo

Some more cute shots from our trip to the Zoo...
I promise you that this is going to be the last post about 'ZOO' for a while!!! lol

Enjoy...


Mr Tiger and Miss ButterflyMona and Ajay, ROARing like a Tiger!! lol

Mona, straight after getting her face painted like a butterfly,
tried to fly like a butterfly...
She kept on moving her arms in up and down motions (like flutter of wings)
and she kept on persisting that she could fly
till about until we got home I think....
Still trying...
Yep.. still trying to fly... she told me several times:
"mummy i can't fly like the butterfly, it's not working!!"
I swear to God, it was her own words!! lol..

Awww... this shot of Mona and Ajay is just written cuteness all over it...
They look so cute and sweet together
and Ajay had his arms around Mona while taking the pictures!!

Here they were both roaring like a Tiger!! lol... so cute!!

What photo shoot would be complete without a shot of
Mona making a funny face, lol, as usual...

I love this picture below and how it turned out!
It was a really blurry shot, but I really like the way Mona looked on it, so i edited it (quite a lot) on photoshop and gave it this kinda of grungy look... which made this totally out of focus and missed out shot totally rocking now!!!
( I LUV Photoshop!)

And to end this series of shots from the Zoo, here is a picture of me and my beautiful butterfly...
post signature

No comments: