O Lord! I am a child.... Baha'i Prayer for children

This beautiful and positive video on children is from my daddy (papijoon).

The song is a Baha'i Prayer for children put to music. (Below are the words of the prayer sung).

Hope you enjoy this video and please feel free to share this video with one and all... because the children are the most precious pearls and gems that this world will ever possess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O Lord! I am a child; enable me to grow beneath the shadow of Thy loving-kindness.I am a tender plant; cause me to be nurtured through the outpourings of the clouds of Thy bounty. I am a sapling of the garden of love; make me into a fruitful tree.

Thou art the Mighty and the Powerful, and Thou art the All-Loving, the All-Knowing, the All-Seeing.

'Abdu'l-Bahá

post signature

3 comments:

MrDonut said...

Jesus, another sweetie pie Baha'i site that won't allow comments. I hhttp://sallyofthevalley.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-cheer-from-santa.htmlave a song that's valuable, too:

MrDonut said...

http://sallyofthevalley.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-cheer-from-santa.html

Trying again. Jesus, another sweetie pie Baha'i site. What are you guys smoking?

Sabby said...

All comments are welcome on this blog... as you can see, your comment has been posted!