Good nite Ab Abha, I wov yuu!!

Love.... Recently, I've been teaching Mona about L.O.V.E !
I've been telling her about her heart and where it is, and what it is for and who lives in it.

I told her that in her heart is the home of Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha, that they live there because they both loves her very much!!




And that in mummy's and daddy's heart, there is a big room for Mona, because we love her very much too.

She can now tell you where her heart is
and whenever she says: "I wov yuu, Mummy" (translation: 'I love you, Mummy"), she puts her hands on her little stomach and taps her little heart to give more meaning to the words... And each time she says "I wov yuu mummy", she touches her heart and says: "home, Ab Abha home!!"
And every time time she does that, i go weak in the knees and feel like my heart will overflow!!

Also at bedtime, after saying our prayers and goodnight to daddy and mummy and saying the 'I love you" to both of us. She started saying: "Good nite Ab Abha, I wov yuu Ab Abha!" (translation: Goodnight 'Abdu'l-Baha, I love you 'Abdu'l-Baha!)
I also taught her to say Goodnight to Baha'u'llah and she says: "Good nite Bah aa ahh, I wov yuu Bah aa ahh!"
And my heart just melts each time she says goodnight and love you to Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha!! It is such a warm and so fuzzy feeling inside of me... something i must admit, that I've never felt before... The sincere feeling and love in her voice, bring tears to my eyes each time i hear it.

Sometimes, when I say to her "I love you Mona", she replies by saying: "I wov yuu Nona!" (translation: I love you Mona). Then i reply with "I love you too Mona" and replies back: "I wov yuu too Nona!!"
It's definitely one of the best laughs of the day when she just repeats what she hears!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Sabby,
well i love reading your blogs, and it helps me a lot about sharing our babies' life.
Sometimes at home, when I show Leah the picture of Mona, she would say "Mona, mona" ... :)
congrats on being a good mother, and keep sharing.
lots of love from Mauritius
Nancy