An evening with my favourite cuz

Today I spent the afternoon and the whole evening with my favorite cousin Ajay. His parents had to go out and they asked us to babysit him.
Well, let me tell you this, he didn't sit at all, because he is not a baby!

We played on the slide, we played with my baby dolls, pushing them on the pram and making them go potty, we played cars, and with mum's big pink exercise ball, we danced and jumped around with daddy while mummy was cooking our favorite dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese!
We really played well together now that we have learned to play with each other, of course sometimes we still don't like sharing our favorite toys, but we really like playing with each other, specially taking turns to go on the slide and playing in the cubby house. We had so much fun in the cubby house, mummy said she even heard us giggling while she was cooking dinner.

We ate our dinner together on my red table and we had a contest of who could slurp up the long spaghetti the fastest, we eat with our hands and we had pasta sauce all over our faces, hair and clothes, but miraculously none on the floor.
It was really fun that mummy let us eat at the small table and let us get messy, we wouldn't have sat still on the big chairs at the big table anyway...
Here is a picture of Ajay when he was sharing his spaghetti with me... After dinner and cleaning ourselves up, we went to play some more, while mummy was clearing the table and doing the dishes. We had some fresh fruit juice that daddy made with the noisy fruit juicer... that was so fun, we laughed really loud over all the noise, and then we ate some more fruits. We played some more for a little while, then mummy decided to change our nappies and put our pyjamas on. We had to take turns, I went first and then i helped mummy change Ajay's nappy. Mummy was really happy, because there was no poo poo in our nappies.
After that mummy said that it was "Quiet time". So we sat down on my couch and drank our milk. Here is a picture of us drinking our milk quietly... After drinking our milk, mummy had to change our nappies again, because this time, we both did a big poo poo, and by the look on mummy's face, it was very stinky!! hihihihi..
After another round of nappy change, Ajay and me snuggle up against mummy on the big blue couch, so that she could read her some stories from the new books i got today. We read 3 books "When I am Happy", "When I am Angry" and "Love". The books were so beautiful and the colors so girly. And we really understood the story of the little bunny in them. I think those books are going to be my favorite books for now...

Just after story-time, Ajay's parents came to pick him up. They stayed a little bit for a cup of tea and we even had some and ate chocolate cookies (my favorite!!). We walked then to the door to say goodbye and blow kisses to them, and then when they left, i got ready to go to bed...

I love spending time with my favorite cousin Ajay, well because he is so much fun and we play a lot together and also because he is the only cousin i have... It would be soooo fun to have even more cousins to play with...
oh well... Goodnight from me!

post signature

No comments: