Tender Seedlings, Baha'i 19 Day Feast and Confirmations from God

Wow... what a day it has been today!! As I sit here writing this, i am still amazed at how the day ended for me!! Truly amazed!!.... Anyway...

Today was a very hot day again, 43 degrees, but I'm sure it went really over what they predicted!! It surely felt like it!!
We had Tender Seedlings this afternoon, but not at my house, firstly because of my air conditioning issues and secondly because we had a new (well not really new) addition.
We did the class at Achi's parents house! Achi used to attend the Tender Seedlings classes at the beginning, so we were happy to see her again. Mona still remember her and her name, even if she saw Achi only two times before and haven't seen her in months... She always used to ask me if Achi was coming to the class each time we had class... so imagine how happy and excited she was to see Achi again and go to her house!
The kids really had fun today and they were so well behaved during devotional part of the class. The story today was really a propos! Achi's mum, Fereshte, told us the story 'A prayer for Fluffy', and everyone, even the mum's loved the story! (I will write more about the details on my Tender Seedlings Blog, as soon as i get it up and running). After the story time, Aryan's mum, Dori, organized the crafts and we created beautiful 'crowns of virtues' for the kids.
The kids had fun playing together and the parents had fun chatting with each other.
Here is a couple of pics from today's Tender Seedlings:

(Aryan, Mona and Achi)


Later in the evening we had Baha'i 19 Days Feast. The Feast of 'Mulk' which means 'Dominion'.
Dominion means control or the exercise of control, under the influence of power, and this is exactly what this Baha'i Feast was all about for me!
Everything was and is under His Control, His Power, His Mighty Dominion!
I asked God today, this morning, just before going to Feast and at Feast, I asked God to give me a clear answer to the questions that was on my mind. I have been asking Him this for a few days now... to give me an answer to a specific question that was on my mind, and today His answer to me was clear and evident more than ever before!!
It really feels amazing to know that He is listening and that He is there for me and that He is answering my prayers! Like my dad said today, He is watching over me, always have been and always will be!
I was shocked first of all, of the answer that is.... then I was amazed at just how quickly He answered me!! And His answer just blew me away!!
I am quite still shocked and amazed with His decision and His will for me.... And as soon as I got back home, I was very impatient to talk to Him and thank Him for showing me the answer!
I believe now, that everything will be ok and that I will be just fine, if I let His Will become my Desire!


It is not the first time that something like this happens to me, but right now, at this phase of my life, it is so comforting and reassuring to know that He is by my side, guiding me and taking care of me!

So back to the Feast...
There were some new additions to the community recently and it was nice to see some new faces. And today also, Aryan and his mum, joined us at the Feast and another Baha'i friend who used to be in the community came to visit us too.
Mona had a wonderful time, as usual, at the Feast. During the Devotional Part, she was quite well behaved and during the administrative part she and Aryan were doing some coloring and drawing in the corner of the room. And when the social part started, she was excited to be able to talk in a normal voice again... she had been constantly asking me: 'can i talk now?' during the whole feast!! lol...
And when she saw her best friend 'Simon' (who is like 14 year old!) she was so excited!! She ran to his arms to give him a big hug... Simon was the only one who got a hug from her at the Feast today!! lol...
During the social part, Simon, Aryan and Mona had so much fun playing and running around, that they were making us dizzy!!

Here are some shots from the Feast:

(Erin and Morgan singing a beautiful Baha'i song)

(Mona and Aryan, drawing in the corner of the room)

(Newest and youngest member of the community)

(In the middle of this shot is Bobby and his neighbour, Fataneh, who introduced the Baha'i Faith to him and next to Fataneh is Simon's mum -in green- and Simon and his brother)

(Mona dancing with Simon)

(Mona and Aryan, in the car on the way back.... all red, sweaty, hot and tired)

... you'd think that from a hot and long day like the one we had today, that she would fall straight asleep when we got home, but no, not my daughter.... she was way too excited to sleep and kept saying: " We had so much fun today mummy!! It was a busy busy day!!" lol...
I love her to pieces!!

post signature

No comments: