Morning Ayyam-I-Ha gifts and more gifts...

Ooops... I forget to post pictures of today's morning surprise and Ayyam-i-Ha's gift No 4!!!
(But really, I swear, I am going to bed after this post!!! lol...)

Ok, I have a question for you!!!


Do you know what this picture is????

LOL...

This is a picture of Mona putting lipstick, rather lip gloss on!!!
Doesn't she look hilarious!! But I swear this is how she looks like each time she puts on my lipstick or gloss!!! lol..

So... today Mona had a surprise waiting for her when she woke up... her mamani (grandma) has totally spoiled her with her Ayyam-I-Ha gifts, by giving her the things she loves the most!!!

Mamani, gave Mona a Princess Crown (because hers had been broken ages ago and she had been asking for a new one ever since), a pink bag full of hair accessories, and the thing that Mona's loves best of all, yeah you guessed it... LIPGLOSS!!!!

My goodness, Mona was in heavens!!! She was so happy and really surprise to find the gifts when she woke up!! She even closed her eyes and turned her back when I told her there was a surprise for her from Mamani, and she waited for me to put it on the table and to give her the green lights before she turned around and opened her eyes!! lol... so adorable!!!

(Mona having a go at shaking everything off from the bag)

(Mona putting her lip gloss on... it's strawberry flavour and is eatable.... I even tried it on and yum it's good!!)

(Mona showing off her lips with the gloss on...)

As you can see from the pictures, Mona is still wearing her 'tutu' skirt...

So after breakfast, we had to do some shopping for the Ayyam-I-Ha Party for Tender Seedlings, and because I didn't get time to buy Mona's gift for today, I let her choose what she wanted as a gift today (of course within budget).
And she choose the absolutely most cutest and softest toy ever... aka, this cute Teddy Bear!!!

(Isn't Teddy Cute?)


I'll be back tomorrow for more pictures of the Tender Seedlings and Bollywood Night Ayyam-I-Ha Parties!!

Till then.... sweet dreams!
post signature

No comments: