Ayyam-I-Ha with family...

On Wednesday night, which is when Ayyam-I-Ha started (see my previous post about Ayyam-I-Ha here), we went to the Persian Restaurant in the city, the Kebab Shop to be precise, and had a wonderful time and dinner with the family.

Here are some pictures:

(Haleh Roya, Mamani and Mona)

(My Persian girl... did I mentioned that she LOVES eating kebab!!)

After dinner, while waiting for everyone to get out of the restaurant, the kids started playing outside, they were singing and dancing...

And this lady, who was walking by, stopped for a chat and a little dance with the kids... It was so unexpected and the kids really enjoyed the dance and the happiness of this lovely lady... including me!

That night, we went to stay at Mamani's (grandma's house) and spent the next day with mamani. Of course the first thing Mona did as soon as she woke up was to put on her 'tutu' skirt and with her crown on her head and her fairy wand in her hand, she entertained us all day long...


During the day, Mona decided that she wanted to wear my earrings.
I LOVE theses hoops earrings, so much so, that my mum gave them to me (it was hers!!)... now it seems like the wheels are turning, and my daughter is doing the same to me!! lol...
But she does look cute wearing them, and with her curly curls and wearing her tutu skirt, she reminds me of a little 'creole' girl (island girl).



That's it from me today, we had a long long day today, we had a busy morning and a very fun evening, where we attended two Ayyam-i-Ha's party. So be ready and prepared to hear more and see more of our Ayyam-i-Ha's adventures.... and it's not even finished yet, we still have a picnic to go to tomorrow and another party on Sunday!!

Did you know that partying with a preschooler is very tiring at times...

post signature

No comments: