Shopping continues...

Update:
Here are the photos of the new stuff we bought.
While taking those pictures I realised how much my living room has become more like a nursery playroom!!!
I think we need a bigger house with a huge room just for Mona's stuff!!! Anyways...




*************************

Tonight was late night shopping as every Thursdays over here. We decided to go to Ikea because there was a list of things that we wanted to get from there.
We got Mona a small table with one chair and a stool. She is sitting on her chair at the table right now eating yogurt. She loves the stool. She is caring it with her everywhere in the house!! lol
We also got her a set of plastic cups, bowls, plates and cutlery (it's a set of 5 each in different colors). We also got her a little plush toy (a pink rhinoceros) and a set of 10 animal finger puppets. We also bought a little cloth/plastic storage bin to store all her plus toys.
Hubby got himself a long chaise (en rotin). He wanted since long to get a relaxing chair. He is sitting on it right now watching tv and drinking a glass of juice.
I got myself some kitchen accessories, some bowls and plates, a set of clear cups for persian tea and some boxes for sorting all of my makeup.
And we also got some fitted sheets and quilt cover set (one is yellow & white and the other one is pink & red and they are already waiting for us on the beds).
I haven't taken any pics yet but will add them to this post as soon as I do so.
I need to go check on Mona right now and clean up the mess that she is probably doing with the yogurt on her new table and also I should be putting her to bed as it's pretty late right now...

post signature

No comments: