What made me happy today...

I know... I have been a bad blogger lately, but lots is happening in my life right now that is completely consuming all of my energy, but today I feel like blogging...
I feel like blogging because this made me happy today!

Two weeks ago, we started our Ruhi Book 1 in French and today was our 3rd week. And spending time with the friends and talking French again and talking about the Baha'i Faith and of spiritual things elevated and uplifted my soul, and that really made me happy for a while and I almost forgot about all of my sorrows and problems.

Here are some pics and videos:

(Opening Prayer in French 'Dieu Suffit a Tout' - Say God Sufficeth)



(The Baha'i French Study Circle - Ruhi Book 1)
(Funny Song - David singing 'Le Passe')

(The yummy food)
post signature

No comments: