"No, I'm ok!"

This is a little conversation between Mona and me, just after lunch today:



As soon as Mona finished her lunch, she got down the chair and went to stand a bit behind my chair.

Without looking at her, i said: "Is Mona doing poo poo?"

Mona replied: "Nooooooo"

I turned around to look at her. Mona's face was red as she was pushing something down with a little grunt sound and while sqatting and clutching her diaper.

I said: "Oooh Mona is doing a poo poo. Does Mona want to go sit on the potty to do poo poo?

Mona stopped the pushing movements and gave me a stop sign with her hands and replied: "Nooooo, I'm Ok!!!"

I tried to contained my laughter and said again: "Mona go do poo poo on potty."

Again Mona replied: "Nooooo, I'm Ok!!!" and this time signed with her hands to turned back around and not look at her.

So i did... and let her finished her poo poo in privacy! lol...

post signature

No comments: