Weekend with Ajay

Last weekend, we babysat Ajay (Mona's cousin) and oh my gosh, what a weekend it was!!
Hubby was sick in bed with fever, so I was basically on my own taking care of two very energetic toddlers!!
Gosh, they were a handful... I had to make sure nobody was pushing or hitting anyone, and that they were sharing the toys to avoid tears and tantrums... make sure that no one was eating the other one's food/snack, again to avoid tears and tantrums, I was constantly walking behind them to wipe off the traces of juice and pick up the food crumbs they would leave on the floor and of course had to be very very proactive, so that no one gets hurt or into trouble...
Really made me think twice about having another child soon.... lol...

But gosh we laughed so much.... we really had a wonderful time together... singing, dancing, jumping around, running around, tickling and giggling for reasons that no sane adult would find logic!!! lol

I even managed to put them both to nap, together, at the same time, in the same bed!! I was so proud of me!! lol... I guessed it helped a lot that i made them run and spend all their energy, so that they would go to nap fairly easily... and it worked!!! Yay!!

Here are some pics of the weekend.



post signature

No comments: