RIP Beloved Computer of mine

My dear computer died this evening.
Unfortunately it's quite late and the doctor (my hubby) cannot proceed to do to CPR on it right now. So tomorrow first thing in the morning he will try and bring him back to life.
I hope that Doc is successful, because i don't want to loose everything that is on there (i.e my whole life!!!) I haven't backup the pictures of Mona in ages!! Ooohhh please come back to life dear PC!!
Just incase CPR doesn't work, i wanted to let you all know that the funeral and memorial will be held in the afternoon!

Prayers and a box of tissue are most welcome!
:( sniff :(

post signature

P.S: Just incase you are wondering how on earth i am writing this, well we have 1 more computer and 1 laptop at home.. so i am using the laptop right now... but MY computer died... arrrgghhh!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, poor baby! Sometimes it's not really dead, it's just confused. Offering healing prayers for the PC right now! Let us know if prayers for the departed become necessary!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sabby,
Sorry, to hear.
Back-up of important info
is important.
It is a bear to get it back.
Prayer for revival.

On another note.
I met Jo on Golden Years,
said how much I love you.

Love Susan Fox

Unknown said...

I thought my computer was dead. I bouhgt windows vista. Not only is my computer alive again but all of my old files were moved to a place called windows old so nothing was lost. There is hope.

Anonymous said...

hey sis,

concerning the pics of lil mona,I think bry dad n myself got all of them dont we?lol, the pic folder is like 700mg!my files available to u on tribal web anytime.

love ya bye.

nis

Papijoon said...

oh so sad its like our baby a pc hum!
I know what it look's like when it's does not listen or compel to our command but am sure the physician Dr Dr NAY will bring it to life
lol
dad

Anonymous said...

Darling Sabby
First you frightened me, and then I laughed a lot, I am sure your doctor
will revitalize it, and about Mona's pics, don't worry as your brother said, we all have saved them.
See you tonight.
love
shahla