Kids are funny!

This cute little story is from Sarah, from the Baha'i Homeschooling Yahoo Group:

so...my daughter, 4.5, and I are in the truck and talking about Abdu'l-Baha.
I have been asking her open questions lately to see what she'd tell a stranger who asks her "what is Baha'i?" etc.
I asked her who Abdu'l-Baha was and she replied...."he wrote prayers....teaches us about God....and sells cars."
I laughed so hard I almost peed.
Almost as good as last summer she saw a man with a long white beard driving a beat up old truck and stopped at a stop sign and she said, "Mama! It's Abdu'l-Baha!!!"

I've read Abdu'l-Baha had a great sense of humor...this is good...lol
Sarah

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I love it! That's great.
Valerie in Chicago

Anonymous said...

I was laughing like crazy and I was alone in my office and I thought to myself that everyone out there will think I've gone crazy!!
Love,
Shahla