Happy Birthday Darling

Last Monday was my husband's birthday. I had planned on that day, to wake him up with breakfast in bed and give him his birthday gifts, then cook his favourite meal for lunch, and in the evening, dropped Mona to her grandma's house so that we both could go out on a romantic dinner to his favourite Indian Restaurant. Then i wanted to surprise him with a birthday party on Friday at his mom's house with all his relatives & friends.

Unfortunately none of that happened!

Mona & myself got very sick on the weekend, and i didn't get the chance to go get hubby's birthday gift, then on Monday i was feeling worse than even, and instead it was hubby who had to take care of me.

On Thursday, as i was feeling a bit better, we went out and i got him his gifts (a new set blue of pjs with cute little monkeys on it and a jacket from his favourite football team). He loved his gifts!! I must say i had been saving up for his gifts... that jacket cost a fortune!!

So as it happens the birthday party got cancelled and instead as all of the family were getting together on Saturday at one of the aunties house, we decided to surprise my husband there.

He had no idea that we were going to celebrate his birthday. It was a fun night and he really was ... euh ... surprised!! lol...








post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog is great. Mona gets more beautiful everyday.
Susan, from Rancho Cordova,CA

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your daughter is gorgeous!!!! she has amazingly beautiful eyes....
we are all cool, nothings really changed on our end. apart from my dad seems to be chilling out in his old age(less agressive).
my mum says email me your postal address so she can send something over for Mona. will try one of these days try and get out to oz to visit you... lots of love to the family
david x.