She is learning...

This morning, little Mona was playing with her phone.
She had it up to next to her ear and was pressing the buttons on it and repeating what it said. And she kept up pressing the red circle button and all she was saying was "Circle"!!!
She said it right! with the right pronunciation and all... i was so happy! So all morning i was showing her all sorts of different circles around the house and she would repeat the word "Circle" each time! We had a blast!! And finally all those expensive educational toys are starting to play their roles!!
This afternoon, i gave her a cheese cracker, she took it, when to sit on her couch, look at me while still holding her cracker and said "Merci" with the sweetest voice ever!!! (Merci means thank you in French & Persian).
I was so proud of my little girl.
I usually say "merci" to her, each time I hand her something, but this time i didn't... and she said it herself!!
Ain't progress something great!!

Got to go get ready now, we are going to Negin's 7th birthday party tonight (Mona absolutely loves Negin... she follows her around like a shadow!!). It should be fun tonight.
Negin is my husband's cousin!
Ciao Bella...

post signature

3 comments:

Papijoon said...

so cute my mona so lovely '
pride of my little darling
Ya-Baha'u'l-abha!!

Papijoon said...

God bless my little brilliant star and guide her always and protect and illumine her little heart and send divine blessing around her

Papijoon said...

pray that the ANGEL MONA and all her lovely friends who gave their life in the path of the Blessing Beauty shed blessing and protect her with the spirit of their presence all her life