Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Today is Mother's Day here in Australia and it's actually my second celebration of this day as a mother myself.

I was waken up by my precious daughter and her darling father with breakfast in bed!
In the menu was, a big mug of black coffee (my all time favourite drink), biscotti (small biscottes - my all time favourite food for breakfast) with cheese & butter, and to top it all a piece of delicious chocolate cream cake!
Yummy!
Then i got my presents: A full set of make-up (eye shadow - mascara - eye liner - lipstick, lip gloss, a perfume and a purse perfume), with a cute little flip flop pendant with it's transparent necklace, and a Gift Card in one of my favourite shops: Myers!
All was cool and relax and i was treated like a queen.
My husband took care of Mona and i didn't have to do almost anything.
Even Mona was cuddlier than usual and would randomly come to me and give me kisses & hugs!! :)
In the afternoon, we went for a quick visit to hubby's mom. She was at her mother's house, so on the way we bought a chocolate box for the grandmas and we gave my mother in law her gift.
After that we went out for dinner. We had planned to go out for dinner at the Indian restaurant, but Mona was already tired and a bit sleepy, so we order take away from the seafood shop and went home and had a lovely dinner.
Needless to say when we got home, Mona was no longer sleepy & tired and it took me a little while to get her down to sleep.

So now that the day is almost over, I'm going to relax and sit down with my sweetheart and spend some one on one time with him.
Ooh and i still have to eat my chocolate cake (i couldn't eat all of it in the morning... was too much...)

Here is a pic of my gifts and the cards i made for my mummy!!


Happy Mother's Day Maman Chérie!
Miss you loads and love you tons!!
Bisous

post signature

No comments: