Negin's Birthday

While we were getting dressed and ready to go to the birthday party, I told little Mona that we were going to see Negin today, and she look at me with a big smile and said "Eggin" lol... that was so irresistible, that i had to kiss her!! lol
Mona was wearing her new purple dress (she got that dress for her 1st birthday) even though its still a big large for her, she looked so cute in it.
She also insisted to bring her handbag. In it she had her dummy, her hairbrush and a little Kitty fake plastic lipstick! Yep! Already!!
She loves to watch me put my make up on and she would take my hairbrush from the cupboard and brush her hair and she would copy me doing my makeup!! lol...
She also loves it when i put perfume on her!! Each time i am putting perfume on, she is eagerly waiting for her turn!! And she just beams with joy when i finally put it on her!

So back to the birthday... It was really nice and casual and the kids of course had a blast!
It was also my mother's in law birthday today, even though they decided not to celebrate hers, everyone brought her gifts and she had a mini-cake to blow a candle off.
Negin was of course the Princess of the night and happy and joyful of all the nice gifts she received. Little Mona watched her opened all the gifts and from time to time when everyone else was clapping she would get all excited and clap along too. I was really impressed by her. The opening of gifts took ages (because of both birthdays) and all the time she just look and clap along!
We had such a lovely time this evening and we came back home so very tired, and little Mona went straight to bed without any fuss...


post signature

No comments: