Playing with Mona...

Mona sits on her pink chair and holds her little pink diary book in her hands and says:
"we need to look at the list of things to do today!"

Then she starts reading and telling me all about her list. She counts each to do thing on her fingers and the list goes like this:

"First I need to go to the meeting (i.e a Baha'i Meeting),
then I need to go to the shopping,
then I need to go to my friend,
then I need to go to the zoo,
then I come back to your house!"

My almost 3 year old daughter is a very very busy girl, and if you do ask her, how is or how was your day, she will either tell you: "I had a busy day today!" with a very tired sigh at the end of her sentence, or she will tell you: "It's my holiday today!"
lol...
Her imagination and creativity always amazes me!!
She sure is one funny girl...

post signature

No comments: