Books, books and more books...

It's been a while since I bought Mona some new books. (well not really, we did buy some books last month, but anyway, one can never have too much books right, no matter what the age!! Even though Mona's library is getting way much bigger than mine now... anywho!!).

You see there is this book "I'll Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch, which I really really really wanted to get for Mona's bedtime stories a long long long time ago, but each time i took her to the bookshop, she would choose a different book, which of course had to be way more expensive than our allocated book budget, so I could never get the book I truly wanted for her, right!

But today, I did. (Well Mona was not with me when I went shopping, that's why!)
So I finally got the book I have been wanting to get her for so long!! Finally!! Yeah!!

Then I saw this cute little book about 'Angelina'. You know, Angelina, the mouse ballerina!
Two weeks ago when we went to the library, Mona choose to borrow an 'Angelina Ballerina' book, and she loved it so much that we read it most night for bedtime, just after reading 'Spot's baby sister'. So I decided to get that book too for her and it came with a small Angelina Library book, which consisted of 6 little board books of Angelina!
I can't wait till Mona gets home to find her new books!! Ohhh boy is she gonna be excited!!
Oh did I mentioned that I went to the bookshop to buy myself a book and instead came out with 3 books for Mona and none for me!! (mind you, it's not the first time this happens either!!)
Oh well... next time i guess... right?

Here is a picture of Mona with her book 'Spot's Baby Sister' under her arm:
This is a picture of 'Jemima', Mona's new favourite doll. She takes her EVERYWHERE she goes! And her Jemina is wearing a ballerina outfit (see how the ballerina theme is being repeated here!!):
Jemima is a character from 'PlaySchool', a tv show for preschoolers, which we both love watching together everyday. We sing along and dance with the presenters, we learn new stuff everyday and there's even a storytime section! We love this show!! (No seriously, we do learn new things everyday, specially me!!)
And each time the show comes on, Mona runs to get her Jemima, and the three of us sits together on the couch or on the floor and watch 'Playschool'.

post signature

No comments: