Books update...

Mona just absolutely positively LOVED the books!!
(what a surprise!) lol.
She is walking around with half of the little books from the 'Angelina Ballerina' series. She takes them with her everywhere and carry them in her little pink 'Dora the Explorer' purse!

In the book 'Love You Forever' there is this little song that the mother sings to her son every night till he grows up. And when the mama becomes old, the son in turn sings the song back to her and later on sings it to his own baby daughter.

The song goes like this:
"I'll Love you Forever,
I'll Like you for Always,
As I long as I'm living,
My Baby will be!"

Mona has already memorized how to sing the little song from the book 'Love You Forever' and sings it back to me at night after reading the book or randomly sings it during the day!
The first time I read her the story for bedtime, she sang it back to me and gave me a kiss and a hug, and you cannot imagine how much she melted my heart when she did that!!

I love you Mona, Forever.... and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!

post signature

No comments: