Was it Mothers Day or Valentine Day today???

The rest of my day was wonderful and it ended so beautifully!!!
After the brunch (breakfast/lunch), hubby had to briefly go meet a client, so I spent that time with my daughter to play and cuddle a bit. Then it was time for her nap, and i decided to nap with her too. We slept together on our big bed and she fell asleep in my arms while i remembered the good times that have gone by since Mona has been blessing our lives with her love.
Then i fell asleep too. :)
When we woke up, hubby was already back from his appointment and the house was smelling fresh and clean. Hubby had cleaned the whole house!!
Everything was tidy!! Not a toy in view on the vacuumed and mopped floors, the dishes was washed and put away, the tables was dusted, clean and shining!! You could only smell the fresh lemony smell of the cleaning products. I was shocked and impressed!! Because first of all the house looked like a battle field of plush toys, legos and dolly when we went for our nap and secondly because we didn't hear a single noise of hubby cleaning while we were sleeping!! He was so careful to not wake us up, as he wanted me to be surprised when i woke up!! And indeed i was!!
We were supposed to go get my present together today. I had asked for an electronic food steamer and hubby wanted me to come to choose which one i wanted, but we decided to go and get it the tomorrow morning instead, as we were supposed to go out for dinner with the family.
We went to dinner at a Persian restaurant in the city with all the family members and of course with hubby's mum. We had a lovely time there and ate yummy chicken and lamb kebabs with Persian rice and salad and yogurt and of course there was persian tea (but i had a cappuchino). Mona really had fun running around and playing with her cousins in the restaurant.
We got back home around 9pm, spent some time together as a family and then decided that it was time to put Mona to bed. I went in the bedroom with Mona, read her some story books, said our prayers together and waited for her to fall asleep. When i came back to the living room, hubby told me that my bath was ready. "My bath?" I said, and thinking to myself that I didn't really wanted to take a bath, but when i stepped into the bathroom i was so surprise!! Hubby had ran a hot bubble bath for me, and had put lots and lots of candles everywhere!! It was so romantic and felt just like in a spa!! And it smelled so good too!!
I really enjoyed the bath!! And when i got out of the bath, i had another surprise waiting for me!!
Hubby had dimmed the lights in the house everywhere and lighted candles all around the house. He formed a heart with rose petals on the bed...
What happened after that is very private and will not be shared here!! lol
It felt great to be so wonderfully surprised by my sweet shohar (husband in Persian)!!
I felt like today was really my special day... not only was it mothers day, but it felt like valentine day too!!
I really felt loved and cherished by the two loves of my life today!!
I am so blessed to have, not one, but two angels by my side everyday!!
Here are some pics of the card Mona made for me with the help of her daddy and pictures of the dinner at the Persian restaurant:




post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, Sabrina. Savor these days. Thanks for sharing your happiness.
Love,
Melissa Y.

Anonymous said...

Dang! You married a good one, Sabby! What a keeper. Does he have any brothers?! ;-)
Valerie.