Engagement of Nasim & Farzad

Sunday was the engagement of Nasim (Naysan's cousin) & Farzad.
For the occasion, both Naysan & myself had our hair done at the hair salon. I had a new cut and extremely straight hair, and Nays got some copper highlights in his hair.
Mona was wearing the beautiful dress that aunty Patricia from Mauritius had send for her. She was so beautiful in that dress and knew it very well indeed!! lol
We had such a great time, specially Mona.
She was in the arms of almost everyone, saying hello and showing off her cutie dress, dancing on the dance floor, and sleeping in everyone's arms also.
Here is a video of her dancing in the arms of Nasim's auntie, who everyone thinks looks exactly like my mum.
I'm sorry for the bad lighting of the video, i really need to upgrade my digi cam.

And some pictures:

1 comment:

Sabby said...

Thanks Nancy! Bisous