Bedtime Story for Mona



Meeting 'Abdu'l-Bahá



"Mona"



Mona looked at 'Abdu'l-Bahá.

He was dressed in dazzling white.

His turban was pushed back a little from His face.

His blue eyes twinkled.

He looked at her and smiled.


Then He reached down

and lifted her up.


Little Mona felt warm and safe

in the arms of 'Abdu'l-Bahá.


He kissed her on both cheeks.


"Are you French or English?"

He asked her.

Mona was too shy to answer.

'Abdu'l-Bahá smiled again.


"If the people ask you whether you are English or French," He said,


"Tell them you are a Bahá'í."



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket From the Bahá'í Magazine for Children "Dayspring", Issue 66 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Hey! I got your comment! I would LOVE to help you with your page! Look through my header designs and see if there are any that you like. I can always fiddle with them too... Then, I can find a coordinating background for you to match the headers! Fun, huh? Email me at jennisajoy@juno.com and we'll go from there!