Mona's first school's Certificate for Outstanding Achievement in Learning


This past Thursday Mona came back home with her very first school certificate!!
She was super happy and all excited about it and I was so happy to see her that excited.
After our short burst of joy and excitement, when we finally calmed down, I asked her to tell me the story of how she got the certificate and this is what Mona told me happened:

"That day, there was school Assembly and all the kids were sitting in the big hall, everybody was there, the Principal, the teachers, and all the kids.
The principal of the school was calling the good kids on the stage to give them a certificate because they had been good boys and girls.
In my class, Charlie and me were the only kids to be called up on the stage!
I don't remember what she was saying about us, because there was so much noise, but I heard my name and the teacher told me to go on stage to get my certificate. And that's it!!"



She asked me to put the certificate on the fridge, so we can see it everyday!



I am so proud of my big girl, not even two weeks in, and she is already getting awards and certificates!
I hope they keep coming baby, 
cause you make mama and papa proud of you!
Good job honey!

post signature

No comments: