Checking in... Is anyone here?

Hmmmm...      Hello...

Anyone here... ? ...  We are...

Ok, so I know I kinda of deserted this blog for a while.
Well for almost a year! I didn't post much last year (7 posts in total - that's bad.... really bad!)
I guess we were busy living our happy lives and with Facebook it was just very convenient to post things in one spot. Anywho... the excuses don't even matter anymore..

This year things will be different... I will try to post to the blog first before posting anywhere else, because let's be honest here.... I miss blogging! A. LOT.!!

So starting now, I will do my best to first update you all and post some pics & videos of recent times. And after all the catching up has been done, I will also do my very best to update this blog regularly (at least more regularly than last year!).

Hope you guys didn't miss us too much?
Take care & see you all soon!


post signature

No comments: