My daughter is an artist

My darling little girl is a bubbling little artist....

Tonight, after coming back home from the Baha'i 19 Day feast, I was busy typing the feast's suggestions on my computer files when Mona asked if she could do some drawing... I thought ok, that should give me at least 15 minutes to finish my LSA work.

A few minutes later, little miss Mona came to show me her art work.... LO and behold, this is what I saw:

Mona decided that her creative talents are limitless and decided to unleash them on herself... she tried to paint a cat on her face with a PERMANENT MARKER!!!!!!


She even painted her tongue!! HER TONGUE PEOPLE!!!!!!

It took me 30 minutes to rub the thing off her cheeks... and still her cheeks are light pink!!

I have nothing else to say other than this is what you get when you leave a 3 year old girl to do an unsupervised art activity!!!!! LOL!!

post signature

No comments: