Late night happenings...

My neighbours... a couple who just moved in next door... are way too loud!

From the moment they moved in a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that they were loud, specially at night, but I think last night top it all for me!

Last night at 3am i was woken up by loud banging noise, as if someone next door was moving furniture around or something. I immediately thought that there was a robbery next door or something like that, because it really sounded as if someone was throwing things around in the apartment.
I quickly got out of bed with my cellphone in hand, ready to call the cops if necessary... and when I listened closely, I could hear them laugh and talk... I was relieved that is wasn't a robbery but still pretty angry with the loud noise that woke me up...

So I went back to bed and tried to find my sleep back... but to no avail... because around 3.30 am they started to be loud again...
At first, I thought they were having a fight or something because lots of 'F' words were flying around pretty loudly by both of them... but then I realised that no they weren't fighting, they were just hmmmm... how can i say this.... they were just 'having a good time'.... 'getting it going on'.... if you know what I mean....

I was utterly shocked and disgusted by the whole thing... they were really, REALLY loud!! I could hear everything!!! absolutely everything!! lol (I find it funny now, but it really wasn't funny last night... I was sitting in my bed, in total shock at their loudness and the vulgarity of their words in such a moment and hoping and praying that my daughter doesn't wake up and ask me what is going on!!!).

Oh wait, it gets worse....

So after 10 minutes of 'you know what noise' (thank goodness it didn't last long), it got a little bit quieter... the guy went outside for a smoke... how do I know you ask, well... because of all the noise he made unlocking the doors and talking to his wife from outside!

And then a little bit after 4am, they had guests over!! yeah!! GUESTS over at 4am in the morning!! WHO HAS GUEST OVER AT 4AM??????
Sabby's new neighbours of course!!!

They had a couple over, the lady was walking with her high heal shoes all over the place... and I could even hear that!! They were making noise with the dishes, the guys went outside quite often for smokes and while they were out were laughing and talking quite loudly to each other and to the women inside the house....
At least they didn't put the music on and started dancing...

I think I fell back asleep around 5am, even with all the pretty loud noise still going on around me...

I want my old neighbours back!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Yashvin said...

Perhaps you should try to talk with them? or just forward them this post lol!

Sabby said...

Thanks for the comment Yashvin ;)

Yes, I should probably do that.... that would be funny!! lol

Anonymous said...

hi hi hi, i laughed to myself while reading your notes. it's so funny how u described the ... u know ... hi hi i
oh dear, i hope it has calmed down a bit.
do u have a separate bed for Mona or you both sleep together?
bisous bisous from mru