I'm still alive...

Yes I'm alive and kicking actually....

I know I have been a very bad blogger lately and lots of you have sent me emails asking me where I was etc. I'm sorry for all those who were worried about me... but I am still here and doing well... was just a bit quite busy with other more important priorities in my life right now... not that this blog is not a priority, but you get the gist of what I mean right ? right.... :)

So this blog is due for a very very long update and because there is so much to catch up on and since I am really busy and my focus and priorities are elsewhere at the moment, I decided to do a vlog (video blog) instead of writing a huge and long update...
I know that some of you have been persistently asking for some updates and videos from us, well, your requests have been answered.... and I know someone very special in Mauritius who will be finally happy and excited to see this long vlog... (right maman?) lol...

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that I am not going to update my blogs anymore, oh no, you can't get rid of me that easily.... I got lots of resilience you know... actually resilience is my middle name.... lol...., it's just that for now a vlog is much quicker and easier to do....
I actually enjoyed making this vlog for you all, so I might do more of this in the future...
I've gathered some video clips and pictures from the last few weeks and compiled them into a video... and it really starts brilliantly with a great intro by Miss Mona herself and it ends with a funny and quite hard to follow story narrated by Mona.. but you just have to look at the way she narrated the story!! She is really talented (no not biased at all!!!!). And oh dear, the ending is just too funny!!

Really, you should just stop reading this right now and just scroll down and go watch the video, but don't forget to come back up here to finish reading yeah! lol...


Hmmmm, let me guess...... you're still reading, aren't you? .... Go watch the video already!!! (I've got the most stubborn readers of all, don't I? lol just kidding guys...)

So yeah, I'll leave you guys with the first in a series of many vlogs (this vlog is from Ridvan to May 09) and we hope that you'll enjoy watching it and have a laugh or two!!






Love you much guys and hopefully you'll read from me very soon!
Take care you all...

post signature

No comments: