My new hair cut

I had a new hair cut today, a short one!! lol ...
Last time i've cut my hair this short (even shorter) was when i was still in Highschool in 1998!! Guess it was time for a change!! New year.... new Sabby!!
Here are some pics!!
Please note that this is one of the very rare times where you'll see pictures of me on this blog, so enjoy while it last!! :)

Je me suis coupée les cheveux aujourd'hui, court!!
La derniere fois que je me suis coupée les cheveux aussi court (voir meme plus court) c'est en 1998 et j'etais encore au lycée!! Je crois qu'il etait temps de faire un ptit changement! lol
Nouvelle année... Nouvelle Sabby!!
Voici quelques fotos!!
Aussi, juste pour vous informer que c'est l'un des rares moments ou vous aurez l'occassion de voir des photos de moi sur ce blog... profitez-en bien!! :)







post signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

well sabby.. that is the real test.. it looks great.. and you'll love not having to deal with the long hair..
hugs,
Fran in Pinecrest,
FL USA

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
Sabby you look great.
love and a hug
Elsie

Anonymous said...

Trop belle!! J'adore cette coupe.. Au fait j'en profite pour te souhaiter une trés bonne année 2008 à toi & ta famille!

Bisouusssss

Anonymous said...

Franchement, trop beau ! lol ! c bien serieu ! en + carré c grv la mode en ce moment ta eu raison ;-)

Anonymous said...

It looks incredible, Sabby! It really suits you.

Karen

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair cut! You are so smart to take photos right away so you can show your hairdresser how you like it cut! It's a great style and it really suits you.

Love,

Barbara in Courtenay

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that was a hard decision. You really look cute with short hair.
Did you donate your long hair?
Luv'n hugs
Lee

Anonymous said...

It looks really stylish on you. I'm sure you'll love your new look. You're daughter is also beautiful.
love, jane in kansas

Anonymous said...

Sabby, Your new hair cut suits you very much. I love it too.

Anonymous said...

glacé net ar to cheveu carré!
li ale mari bien ar toi, fer moderne net. Top net!

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have my haircut!!!! (Seriously and I can wear it up, down, curly, straight) I love it on you. You look so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sabby! Sizzle, sizzle.

Love,
Robin in Hawaii

Anonymous said...

Looks very cute!

Anonymous said...

Is stylin'!!!!!
You look so very very nice with it, sweetie. I wish I had ever has such a nice one.
Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

coucou sabrina, Tu as une fille magnifique et tu as le visage d'une femme complet par sa vie. Ton regard est remplie de bonheur. Je te souhaite une bonne et heureuse année et qu'elle t'apporte tout le bonheur et la joie que tu mérite à toi et à ta fam